POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay Documentation : Re: POVRay Documentation Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay Documentation
From: Jim Kress
Date: 14 Nov 2003 18:23:53
Message: <3fb56409$1@news.povray.org>
Printing the HTML docs is not a reasonable option.  It is not designed to be
printed.  It wastes too much space on each page and presents an inferior,
disconnected presentation of the information.

For printed documentation, which I and many other users prefer, PDF or an
equivalent document format is preferred.

Jim

news:1el### [at] tritonimagicode...